Jun's Poems, Video and Digital Photography Hub

The videos, photos and memoirs for family, friends and acquaintances are uploaded here. Some videos and photos are posted without captions, and some are posted with descriptions and explanations of the events, and other important details of the occasions to remember, to value profoundly the memories from time to time with the family members like parents, brothers, sisters and relatives, and to "hold on for dear life" every now and then...the people who are not related to you, but they are close to you. Students' photos are also welcome here!

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Philosophy of My Life

Philosophy of my life

 deals with my philosophical questions

 about life and philosophies

concerning my own life. 

Some cliché questions 

give the abstract of philosophy, 

encompass the entire essence 

of each life-philosophy 

and epitomize ultimately 

the real philosophy 

of my life,

including the meaning, 

purpose, 

nature and

spiritual significance

of life.

To repeat...

Philosophy of my life

 deals with my philosophical questions

 about life and philosophies

concerning my own life. 

Some cliché questions 

give the abstract of philosophy, 

encompass the entire essence 

of each life-philosophy 

and epitomize ultimately 

the real philosophy 

of my life,

including the meaning, 

purpose, 

nature and

spiritual significance

of life.

READ MORE...

12 comments:

  1. STEPHANY ROSE DACALOS
    bsed-III pm1

    Philosophy- PERSONAL OUTLOOK OR VIEWPOINT

    We all have individual principles in life. It varies on how we tend to understand every meaning of our own purposes. Life is indeed a great value to ponder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My philosophy is based around the quote "treat others the way in which you would wish them to treat you". In acting in a certain way I wish to put myself in their position in order to assess whether it's the right decision or not - therefore it is clear that I base my actions primarily upon how I think others will feel. Because of this I do get stuck with indecision and shyness in that I wouldn't know how I would react to the situation in their position because I myself have never been in that particular position.

    The other foundation of my philosophy is the 'maximization of fulfillment' which I seek in my time on earth. Because, as humans, we have a limited life-span we seek to make the most of our time here, whether that's in achieving great feats or experiencing happiness depends upon the individual. To state this is obvious, almost a truism, but it's a useful foundation upon which to build a life-philosophy because you can refer back to whether this point contradicts my foundation.

    ROBERT A. GENTICA
    BSED-3/PM1
    PAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Philosophy is an outlook of life.

    All people has a different principles in life it maybe a good or bad.It depends to them on how they can manage by his/her own outlook..


    Marilou Espinosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Philosophy is an outlook of life.

    Each one of us has a different principles in life. Some are bad some are good it depends on us on how to accept it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PHILOSOPHY, known as personal outlook.

    We all know that each one of us has its own principles in life. Others may bad and others are good, its depends on how we manage to accept it.

    BSED3-OFFSEM
    PAP

    ReplyDelete
  6. PHILOSOPHY- II IS AN OUTLOOK OF LIFE

    We have our different principles in life. It depends on how we understand it and accept all it offers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In some way everyone lives their life by a particular philosophy, whether that philosophy is to reject the existence of a 'meaning' for life just means that they themselves have the particular philosophy of not worrying about where their actions fit in the big picture.

    ReplyDelete

  8. >,< Jenny Ignacio UV

    In modern life, the question of how you live your life, by what principles is becoming increasingly important. There seems to be a great deal of very angry rhetoric from all corners, even from those with very similar but slightly differing viewpoints.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Philosophy is the science of knowledge. But the outcome of any philosophical inquiry is determined by its starting place
    .

    ReplyDelete

  10. >.< Jenny Ignacio UV

    I really hate people peeping in my life without my own knowledge. I'd rather tell the whole truth myself. My philosophy is rather strange and as I might call it 'innovative'.

    ReplyDelete
  11. >.< Jenny Ignacio UV

    Philosophy in life is how you apply certain philosophy to individual life. So if your philosophy is "treat others the way you want to be treated" the question is what does that look like when it is lived out?

    ReplyDelete
  12. >.<Jenny Ignacio UV

    Philosophy pays special attention to life as a whole, which can only be understood from within.

    ReplyDelete

Assorted Recent Photos

Some photos below were freshly picked out at random. They were taken and published for the sake of artistic but surviving photography.

One of the beautiful and historical buildings in Tours, France

One of the beautiful and historical buildings in Tours, France

Centre Commercial en France

Centre Commercial en France

One of the beautiful spots in the Philippines

One of the beautiful spots in the Philippines

The mini-forest where the falls lie...

The mini-forest where the falls lie...

Post Graduate Studies

Post Graduate Studies

Birthday Celebration of Jen Monique

Birthday Celebration of Jen Monique

Family Bonding

Family Bonding

The dreamer to the rescue!

The dreamer to the rescue!

The celebrators up high...

The celebrators up high...